Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Facts about Ashley:
#1: I was on the Hoover Hop-To-Its jump rope team for five years.
#2: I don't like it when I have to take off my shoes at other people's houses because then my toes get cold (I guess this one only really applies in the winter).
#3: I an identical twin sister, but I think most already knew that about me.
#4: I have been married one year to a very adventurous man, some know him as Paul, and I love it (most of the time)!
#5: I am a vegetarian, but I try not to make it a big statement thing. I went hunting with my dad and grandpa one year and I thought it was sad when they killed one. Sorry Dad...
#6: I love dalmatian dogs. I have a whole box filled with dalmatian things (like pictures and little trinkets) at my parents house; they are so cute.
#7: I am kind of picky about others driving. I may be kind of snobbish, but I think I am a pretty good driver and it bothers me when I feel like others I am riding with aren't paying good attention to the rode. Just ask Paul, I am a good backseat driver!
#8: I am almost done with school! But now I have aspirations to get my Doctorate, so someday you might have to call me Dr. Hynes :)

3 comments:

rosepua said...

Woo-hoo on the last fact! You will make a great principal; I'm sure. :) Also, BC is the comic strip by Johnny Hart, who recently died, I think just this summer.

Laura Jean said...

love it!! great random facts!!!

rosepua said...

Where's Paul's? He was tagged, too.