Friday, December 21, 2007

All done, both of us!




I, Ashley, finally graduated from college! I was talking with my friend Stacey last night and mentioned that at times it felt like I would never get to say that. Thinking back to all the changes that have happened during my time at Western Oregon it is awesome to think that our God had every piece planned out and I wouldn't change one bit of it, even if I took an extra year to complete my studies. Thanks to all of you who accompanied me on the journey!

Now what? Well, I am waiting for my license to be issued from the state. The school has told them that I have completed everything and so I am waiting for the state to send me my license. I can't teach with out that piece of paper and so I am hoping to have it by the end of December to start substituting when school starts back up in January. I decided to sub for a couple reasons; 1) it is hard to fine a full time teaching job in the middle of the year, and 2) I will get to know more school districts and schools.

Love you all!

No comments: