Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My thoughts...


So, tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking about what that means to me. Most of you know my strong love for Jesus and all that his resurrection has promised for us all to enjoy. At church we have been on the topic of death and as morbid as that sounds it actually is a positive thing. We are all going to die and there is no getting around it, so we might as well talk about it. Celebrating my birthday, with my sister Andrea also, reminds me of how blessed I am to have reached 24 years of age. There is great joy everyday knowing there is a promise of a better place and that trials we face on earth won’t be in existence in heaven and that there will be greater joy than we can imagine. As exciting as celebrating a birthday is it is nothing compared to what the celebration will be like in Heaven and if anyone has questions about my certainty in that I would love to talk! Here is to me, Andrea and all others celebrating birthdays tomorrow and here is to the promise of a better eternity!

1 comment:

rosepua said...

Ashley, you are truly a gem! Love you, MA