Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Days

Duke and I are sitting here drinking some coffee and catching up on the daily news. The schools are closed for the second day and I am trying to keep myself busy. I would much rather be teaching then staying home by myself, especially since I had such cute holiday things to do this week! But I can't complain too much as I am sure there are many who would like a random day off. We tried to get some good pictures of Duke playing in the snow, but it is a bit too cold for him and his bone inside seemed like a better idea. I had my best girlfriends from college and sister (see picture) over for a Christmas party a couple weekends ago so our place has been decorated for Christmas for a while now, but the snow is such a beautiful addition!




(I can't get the pictures to change spots, but the last one is our attempt to play outside and then the second to last picture is what Duke really wanted to do)

No comments: