Monday, October 12, 2009

Fire

We had a fun weekend celebrating Paul's B-Day. On Friday night we went up to Tualitin, shopped at REI for a bit and then had dinner at Claim Jumper. On Saturday some of his family came down to celebrate. For Paul's birthday we got a fire pit for our back yard. Paul said he wanted to roast marshmallows for his birthday cake. I felt bad that he wouldn't have candles to blow out or anything that resembled a cake, so I made a pre-s'more cake. On Sunday we had a nice lunch with some of my family and then celebrated a bit with our bible study group. Happy birthday my love!









2 comments:

Ben and Cherianne V said...

Happy Birthday! Hey, I REALLY like your photo on the top of the blog. It is so cute.

Ben and Cherianne V said...

Happy Birthday! Hey, I REALLY like your photo on the top of the blog. It is so cute.